Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uh-oh.

I do not want to fall into that category of bloggers that does this a few times, then drops off the face of the earth.

I tried to get pictures...I really did. But for some reason, when I tried to load my photos from my digital camera, it kept not loading and then deleting them from my camera. ONLY the craft object photos, though. Not the pictures of my babies or anything...which would have REALLY ticked me off.

Also had a death in the family...and a divorce (not mine!). So things have been a little hectic.

I am also in the process of getting some items together for a craft fair...I was going to say, "I'll post pics!" but then realized I may not be able to. Bleh!

2 comments:

NEO said...

Links to photobucket photos or other works fine too. :P
And happy not divorced for you.

Maegan said...

I have issues with photobucket...and I am not sure why.