Thursday, October 16, 2008

Be Mine!

I could not scan this, b/c of the beads & chipboard. So I had to take a picture and I am not sure I like it. But it is here. This was another challenge. I had to use at least 3 different pattern papers and 2 "blingy" type things. I used glitter and beads. I'd like to add a journal spot about where the big pink heart is...but I wanted to type it out and for some reason, I have having issues printing on card stock. Hmm..

Anywho...the pictures are the girls on Valentine's Day.


3 comments:

Acci said...

Awwwwww. . .what can be cuter than a mutant kid with antennae?

Is "blingy type things" one of the technical terms of the trade?

Maegan said...

2 mutant kids?

And I can't stand the term "bling"...but since it was part of the challenge, I just said, "blingy type things". I could also just have said, "shiney stuff"...which IS a technical term. :)

Missy said...

Cute lo!