Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mall Schmall.

Ugh. I hate the mall! Lol...I always forget that until I get my kids there...and they want e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. And they cry a lot...and today they ran around a lot more than normal...although it wore them out like CRAZY!!! I did still have fun, though...good company. :) Jocelynn and her little friend played in the arcade...on the child activity doohickeys...and during our food court lunch. Anicah is SO worn out. She is asleep right now. AWESOME! It was good to see some things that I would like to go back for when I'm sans kids.

I am not sure about shopping for clothes in the next couple of months though...cuz we have no clue where we are going...and what if we go somewhere where fall clothes are totally unnecessary? Once Eric gets the niftio laptop I sent him, he might be able to see some soft orders for after AIT. Which reminds me. I need to get him a sleeve for his laptop. I also need to run into Brandon soon and make a payment on our NEW KING-SIZED BED!! I cannot WAIT for that.

Still trying to get the girl's room together...trying to finish painting the headboard for their bed so I can move all that stuff around. Going to send the day bed w/ trundle to my mom...so she can put it in the girl's room at GRANDMA'S house. Fun!

Need to replace my cell phone already! I've only had it about 9 months. The jack where the charger hooks up is wonky. I have to hold it in place to charge. Nice excuse to sit around and do nothing for a bit, though. :D

No comments: