Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blahblahblah, et cetera.

Getting more and more into this school routine. Not happy about conforming to society standards, but I do it for now.

Still undecided on what will be happening when Eric gets his duty station assignment and will be deployed.

Have attended my Doula certifications...that's awesome, and I feel like I learned a lot. Have lots more to do, though...most of it on my own time, so there is no need to rush. I have something like 2 years to complete my packet and get it turned it. I don't think I'll need 2 years (maybe 6 months?) but it's nice to know I could if I ran into issues and needed to!

Getting a little anxious as Eric's return date draws near. I feel like I really haven't done any of the things I wanted to do while he was gone. :( Oh well...I'll have 12 months to try again soon.

Trying to find a new place to live is hard. I can list 100 things I don't like about where I am right now...but as soon as I see a new place, I can list 100 reasons why it's not as good as where I am RIGHT NOW. Lol. The fickle woman! ;)

Jocelynn seems to be getting on in school really well! But I think she's that kind of kid. Gets on with everyone pretty easily.

Finishing up my 3rd book in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Only felt so-so about it at the beginning (especially after reading King's intro...could the guy BE more of an asshole??)...but now that the intro is further from my mind and I am further into the book, I think I want to stick this out and wait to see how it ends. I might sneak off tomorrow to get book 4 at Barnes & Noble.

Enjoy your week...

No comments: