Monday, February 1, 2010

What are you afraid of??

I was filling out an online security doohickey the other night. I had to pick 15 security questions. No, that isn't a typo.

So I pick my 15 questions, and it gives me a dozen or so "standard answers" which are just options with a radio button next to them to choose. I could also enter my own answer manually, by typing it in, but was discouraged from doing so because the prompter advised I could fall victim to a keystroke logger. I did choose to write in some of my own answers, b/c I knew I would remember them a little better. I found one a tad amusing, though:


What scares you the most:
  • Being Alone
  • Death
  • Getting Caught
  • Men
  • Speaking in Public
  • Birds
  • Drowning
  • Heights
  • Rodents
  • Spiders
  • Children
  • Driving
  • Insects
  • Snakes
  • Tests
  • Closed Places
  • Flying
  • Marriage
  • Social Events
  • Women

That's um...Weird right?? I mean, some of them seem pretty standard as far as fears go...but "Children"?? I know they can smell fear and all...but there's really no need to fear them. Most adults can easily outrun a child. :)

1 comment:

DavePrime said...

It's the chainsaws they carry Maegan. The [i]Chainsaws![/i]