Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love you long time...

Valentine's Day is coming up! Interesting what has become of a holiday that used to involve people beating each other with wolf pelts.

No big plans for the girls and I yet. I've sold some things on Amazon for a little extra cash to give us some activities to do. The kindergartner has a "mid-winter break" in school the week after Valentine's. We might take a little time to do some things then.

I think I might start a 52 week project to do for Eric to see when he gets home. A scrapbook with a layout a week of what the girls have been doing...even if it's boring stuff, I think it'll be fun to give the girls something to do & share with daddy when he gets home. This means I might be about 2 weeks behind already, but I'll catch up! I hope!!

We've met a lot of fun people recently...even some who are into scrap booking. I'll be babysitting in the last part of the month for a friend who is getting a job (earlier than she anticipated) and needs a few weeks of care for her infant & toddler. Little one has met the toddler already and they were very friendly with each other.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Maegan I agree that it would be a wonderful project and gift for Eric & yourself. You are a wonderful mother, wife, and friend. I love you.

DavePrime said...

That sounds like a REALLY fun idea, maegan!! And when Eric returns home, he could go through it a page or two each day with the girls and "re-live" it with them, thereby imprinting himself on their memory of what they did! The girls will LOVE it!! :-)

Maegan said...

:)

Shawna said...

That sounds like an awesome project, Maegan! I think you and the girls will have a lot of fun putting it together for Eric. :-)

Nettie said...

I agree, it sounds like a great idea!