Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Rest of Rest & Relaxation.

Having my husband home was awesome. Our little family felt truly complete for those 15 days! We enjoyed each other's company very much. I loved cooking again for the family (when it's just the girls and myself...dinner is lacking!), the girls were glad to have their dad to play with and do daddy things...and things mommy just can't do the same while dad's gone.


It was very sad to see him go. I don't know if the girls really understood how R&R worked...that he wasn't home for good. We both tried to explain it, but they still seemed confused when we left the airport without him.


At least this means the deployment is nearing it's end. According to my donut o'misery, it's not much longer. Although...that may be a little bit off based on some new info. I can't say more...I don't wanna start rumors! ;)
I had pictures for this posting...but somethings up with the alignment...I'll post them separately.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some quality time together. Hope the end comes soon!

Maegan said...

Thank you. :)