Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Table

I shared it on Facebook...but now I think it's time to go public with this!! The explanation is short. I simply dropped a quart of paint. I'd stored the can in a closet, waiting for just the right time to finish my table project. A project that had started about a year before. I found a table for $30 at a yard sale. It was a sturdy table, in good shape, but well used. I wanted to make it MINE!

Here's what happened instead. I present to you, "The Table", a story in pictures.







3 comments:

Cody said...

Billy Mayes Here! Oh wait....i cant do anything about this stain

Nettie said...

Oooh it looks lovely all finished! :)

Maegan said...

Thanks, Nettie. :) I love the color in my otherwise dull kitchen. The legs are "pale sunshine"...which is a little hard to see in the photo, but it's lovely and warm.